Strategic Sustainable Development for Communities: Reports, guides and tools to help implement your sustainability plan (Free Webinar)
During this interactive webinar you will be provided with a summary of the process that we use to help cities and towns integrate sustainability into their corporate and community cultures. We will also introduce you to a few new resources that we’ve developed with different partners to help municipal governments implement their plans, and we will gather your input on new tools and resources. More specifically, guest speakers will provide an overview of the following report, guides and tools:
- Bridging the Gap in Community Sustainability Planning and Implementation: A new report prepared for Infrastructure Canada on the state of implementing sustainable community plan across the country.
- From Great Ideas to Great Communities: A guide for Implementing ICSP’s in Nova Scotia, which was developed for the Union of Nova Scotia Municipalities.
- Amazing Neighbourhoods: Engagement and Sustainability Planning Guide (Alberta Version). A new guide developed for Cities and community groups in Alberta and piloted with the Ramsay Community Association.
- The Eco Portal: A new web based project management tool, which is being used to help Cities and Towns make their sustainability plans come to life and easy to manage.
Stay tuned for a list of confirmed webinar speakers, including:
- John Purkis, Senior Associate, The Natural Step Canada
- Chris Lindberg, Senior Sustainability Specialist, Golder and Associates
- Ramsay Community Association, TBC
- Union of Nova Scotia Municipalities, TBC
- The Eco Portal, TBC